Chroma Stationery Review!

Hi Everyone!

Today's post is going to be about a brand called Chroma Stationery. Chroma is a very unique idea/business that creates stationery products, but you can personalise the products and make them your own. You can purchase the range on their website here, where all of the products are available and range in price from £2.50 to £15. The main idea behind the products, is that you first choose your item. I went for the A5 Ryton Spiral Bound Notebook, which you can find here. You then have a choice of colours. What I really love about this is that every colour has a story behind it. For example, I went for the colour 'Herbie' which is a white. The story behind the colour as quoted by the owner 'My Uncle Herbie has down-syndrome and is the happiest, loveliest man I know. He is my colour white'. I really love this idea, and it gives it a really lovely personal touch. The next step is to choose the embossing (text) colour. I went for gold, as I love white and gold together. You also choose whether you would like the inside pages to be lined, squared or blank. Then for the personal touch, your message for the book. I went for one of my favourite quotes by Roald Dahl, but you could use your intitials, write a message for someone if you're giving it as a gift, or whatever you wish! You also have the option to choose your font. The font I went for is called Laser Metal. You can choose to have text on the front or back of the book, and on the back of my book I decided to go for the words 'The End' in the bottom right corner. I thought this added a nice touch. The notebook I chose in particular is £8.50 which I think is such a good price considering the quality, effort and originality of creating your own notebook. I love the idea that only I own this particular design, and I love the option to put your own message on. I think one of the notebooks would make an amazing gift, and I definitely recommend it for personal use too.

Here's what it turned out like:






As you can see from the pictures, the notebook came out really well and I think it looks so beautiful! I am so impressed with it, and it's even better than I imagined. I really do treasure it, as weird as that sounds, but I really don't want to use it for the fear of filling it up and having to get rid of it. I can't recommend Chroma enough, I really am so happy with the notebook and really do think if you're into stationery then you should definitely get yourself one.

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment