A New Start.

Well hello again, it really has been a while!

Last month marked one year since I non-officially decided to stop posting on my blog. I had lost my desire for creating blog posts, and found myself creating repetitive and forced ideas - something I don't really want to do. 

I haven't ever been very confident in my blogging, and even though this blog has been around for quite a few years now, I never thought it was that great or worth a read. This has changed for me however as looking at my statistics, actually 900-1000 of you click on most of my posts! That to me is amazing, and I hope you may still find me and my posts interesting.

I have decided as of now to consider blogging again. I am not going to make any promises or time slots as to when I will post, as I want my content on here to be honest and natural, and not forced/influenced by anything/anyone. In terms of content, I hope to widen my boundaries and start to talk about many different topics. Don't get me wrong, I love beauty and will definitely keep posting about beauty, but I also want to try out some different topics too, such as fashion, as well as subjects such as mental health, body positivity, confidence, and many other daily topics. 

I have come on a long journey in the past year, and from 2015- early 2017 went through some very difficult and dark times. It has taken me a very long time to come out of those situations, and whilst I still get bad times, I am as a whole a lot happier and better within myself. My confidence has definitely grown and I am beginning to see a whole new side to myself, and this is something I would like to share with you all! So here I am, here's to a new future of blogging. I am looking forward to seeing where this takes me!

In the meantime, feel free to follow me on my other socials to be kept up to date on when I post/how I am:  Instagram // Twitter // YouTube

Once again, thank you all so much for your continued support and love and I can't wait to see what lies ahead.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment