My Monthly Favourites - June 2015 / Collab with Secrets of Beauty

Hello Everyone!

Today I am back with another post - this time it is going to be a favourites post! I've never actually done one of these before but I love reading posts about peoples favourites and so finally thought it was about time I tried it for myself! My favourites this month are pretty much all beauty favourites, so if that isn't your interest I am sorry!


This post is also a collaboration post with the lovely blog Secrets of Beauty! ( https://secretsofbeauty13.wordpress.com/ ) She has also done a monthly favourites so please make sure you check her post out as she has an amazing blog and also a lovely instagram, as well as just being a very kind person!

I also would like to add: I am sorry for not being very active lately, but this is the case with Instagram and YouTube too! At the minute I have got a lot going on with school and just life seems to be taking over at the minute! There are only 2 and a bit weeks until summer though, and I will be a lot more active then as I won't have to worry about much and I will also have a lot of free time!

Nevertheless, let's get started!

The first favourites for this month are make-up products. These actually make up the majority of my favourites, as I couldn't really think of any this month!

The first favourite of mine is an eye shadow palette. This is from Collection and it is the Eyes Undressed Nude Palette! I bought this a while ago now after hearing so many people talk about it - and now I know why! This palette contains 6 gorgeous neutral eye shadows and had a mix of matte, semi-matte and shimmery eye shadows. I use all of the colours regularly and this has become a staple  part of my everyday routine! The eye shadows within the palette are so pigmented, and this palette does come in a range of other colours depending on what you like! There are the following available options: Nude Bronze - has more shimmery and warmer toned browns, Nude Grey - has more grey neutrals rather than brown and finally, there is an eye shadow pallete not completely part of the eyes uncovered range but is similar and it is from Collection's collaboration with Little Mix. That palette has more shimmery eye shadows and isn't very neutral. Not only is this eye shadow palette great quality it is also very cheap (only £3.99)



My next favourite is an eyeliner and this is from the P.S Love range at Primark! This is the felt tip liner from their range and it is so good! I first got into pen eyeliners after trying the Eyeko Skinny eyeliner and then found my love for pen eyeliners there! As the Eyeko one is hard to get hold of and is rather expensive though I have been trying to find a great alternative! That is where I then found this amazing product! It lasts a very long time and has great colour, as well as being very easy to use!  I think it's the best eyeliner I've found and one of the cheapest too! It is also a very cheap £1.50!


My next favourite is a mascara, and this is from L'Oreal. This is the Volume Million Lashes So Couture So Black! mascara. When I first tried this mascara, I must admit I really didn't like it, but after not using it for a while I then fell in love with it! It has a plastic wand which I normally dislike but I really do like this! I gives great volume, and isn't clumpy at all! I find its a good mascara to use when you want a natural look that's slightly dramatic. I think the only downside to this mascara is the price as it is £10.99 which for a drugstore mascara is a lot.


My final make up favourite is a face product, and this is from the brand Sleek. It is their ever so popular Contour Kit, mine is in the colour light. This as you can see is a very well loved product of mine, especially the highlighter. The highlighter for me is the main part I use as it is so beautiful! I will definitely be repurchasing this kit when mine runs out, because it is so easy to use and looks amazing! I've got so many compliments wearing this and it is my daily bronzer/highlighter. This is also available in 3 shades and so is suitable for all skin tones.



The next favourites of mine are skincare products. The first one is from the brand Origins, and it is their very popular Super Spot Remover. I bought this as it's such a highly spoken about product, and I can definitely see why! I don't have a huge problem with spots, but I do sometimes break out in the odd spot and when that happens, it seems to be the worst kind of spots! I find if I apply this before it has even developed it really helps to control it and stop the process. Now, don't get confused and think this product will suddenly instantly get rid of spots, as that isn't what it does, but it does really help to get rid of them faster. This is an expensive product but this has lasted me 8-9 months! It costs £15 if you are looking to buy it however.


The other skincare favourite of mine is from No7, which I feel is quite an under-rated brand considering their products are good quality and reasonable prices. One of my favourite product of theirs is the Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser (£9.95) I really like this as it is very easy to use compared to usual cleansers, and works out cheap when you get it with the £5 off vouchers No7 offer regularly. All you do with this is put it all over your face and take a warm muslin cloth and hold it over for a few minutes, and wash off.


My last favourites are a few songs, and recently I have been loving the new songs out! Here I have made a list of some of my favourites from this months top 40.


  • Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glyne - Not letting go
  • OMI - Cheerleader
  • Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White
  • Skrillex and Diplo ft. Justin Bieber - Where are you now
  • Galantis - Runaway
And my final favourite and most best song this month - Ed Sheeran's Photograph! I love Ed and his music and he is definitely my favourite current male artist.

So those are my monthly favourites for June! I'm unsure if I'll continue to do these monthly, it'll probably be one of those things I'll just see how it goes! As for collabs, I do have a few more planned with some people, so those will also be up soon!

Thankyou all for reading, and I'll be posting soon! 


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much! x

    moonandrosessx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete